The Covid-19 outbreak has proven to be a challenge for everyone both individuals and businesses alike. Balancing efforts to remain uninfected and slow the rate of virus transmission with the need to work and be productive is a task we are all now faced with.
With traditional offices closed many people are forced to work from home with all of the distractions that often come with that, children, pets, slow internet, etc. Those who NEED a space where they can focus and do so safely should consider Broadway Coworking.
Broadway Coworking has some added safety and security practices we are implementing to allow our members to use the space as safely as possible.
We are implementing 4 key tactics:
• Everyone in the building must always maintain a minimum of 10ft. of space from other members of people at all times. Desks and other spaces have been adjusted.
• Although our restrooms can accommodate multiple people, for now, bathroom use is limited to one person at a time.
• Handshaking or other touching is not permitted.
• A maximum of 10 people are allowed in the coworking space at all one time times.
• Meetings of any size are not being scheduled to keep the flow of people down to safer numbers.
• Conference room, the alcove, and private offices may only be occupied by members who live together or work for the same company.
• Nonmembers are not permitted beyond the front reception area.
• Handwashing with soap and water or a disinfectant is being practiced by all members.
• Handwashing must be done after touching items like doorknobs, tables, flush handles, desks, the copy machine, refrigerator, and microwave oven, they must be wiped/cleaned with a disinfectant.
• Use of hand sanitizer and wipes is encouraged.
• Anyone who has a temperature or feels at all unwell understands and agrees to NOT enter the building.
• If someone has had contact with person who has been diagnosed or strongly suspected to have Covid 19 is not permitted to return to the building for a period of 14 days.
• Masks are strongly encouraged but not generally required, we are providing masks to members who prefer to use one.
• Coughing and sneezing both create an aerosol that is capable of spreading Covid 19. Members who have seasonal allergies or other conditions that may cause this regularly/ often a mask is required.